Fortius Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

View and read important notice.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Yes after discussions we have come to the decision to declare war on RENEGADES. Over the past week they have been gaining on us hugely on the union leader board and we have decided that they need to be stopped before they get any further.The war is declared for server reset (0:00:00 game-time) but i want you to hold ALL attacks until 4 am. We need EVERYONE who can be on at 4am game-time to be there about 30 mins early (3:30 am) so that we can coordinate the attacks successfully. This will be the biggest war in the history of this server so do not miss it! Remember to hold attacks too. another note make sure you are protected well by hiding your resources in the market or storage and hiding you soldiers in the shelter or sending them on long attacks. Don't leave yourself vulnerable but if you do run into trouble and need help make sure you send me, Zirkoy or a general a message. I will keep you updated with any progress but make the effort to be on at 3:30am GAME-TIME!!!

Hi to my all union

Go down 
+5
killakam
hierakles
zendrix
Ivan Maloso
robertncsu
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Carsm

Hi to my all union Empty
PostSubject: Hi to my all union   Hi to my all union EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:04 am

İ want to tell about me ;

My names is apo i am from turkey i am 22 years old i just play for fun good raid to all
Back to top Go down
robertncsu

robertncsu

Hi to my all union Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi to my all union   Hi to my all union EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:53 pm

Robertncsu out here in Vegas...the Pacific time zone...let me know if you need some help. My locatgion is X324, Y232...from what I can tell. I am pretty far from the rest of you. Maybe we should have a list of everyone's location. Just a thought.

robert
Back to top Go down
Ivan Maloso

Hi to my all union Empty
PostSubject: Hi to my all union   Hi to my all union EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:18 pm

Hello , My Name Is Ivan.
Im From Spain And I Have 17 Years Old .

jocolor
Back to top Go down
zendrix

Hi to my all union Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi to my all union   Hi to my all union EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 6:09 pm

Hey my name is Keith from fort hood texas and im 20 years old
Back to top Go down
hierakles

Hi to my all union Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi to my all union   Hi to my all union EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 9:57 pm

hi my name is joey and im 30 and from westminster sc
Back to top Go down
killakam

Hi to my all union Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi to my all union   Hi to my all union EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 12:30 am

Hi my name is Cameron, im 15, i live in Maryland, United States (east coast) i am in Eastern Standard time and my coordinates are X:81 Y:464...yep
U like teh cookies?
Back to top Go down
Aureliano

Hi to my all union Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi to my all union   Hi to my all union EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:27 pm

hi, my name is francesco and i'm 24
And i came from sicily (south europe)
Back to top Go down
Joan of Ark

Hi to my all union Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi to my all union   Hi to my all union EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 5:22 pm

Hi, I am Kristina from Alberta, Canada. I am at 322, 421.
Back to top Go down
dozer

Hi to my all union Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi to my all union   Hi to my all union EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 12:26 pm

Hi i'm patrick from Amsterdam (Netherlands) let's kick some union's butts
Back to top Go down
Tackdaddy

Hi to my all union Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi to my all union   Hi to my all union EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 3:58 pm

Back to top Go down
spoczik@

Hi to my all union Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi to my all union   Hi to my all union EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:26 pm

Hi, I'm Alexej from Hungary (Europe). I'm 34 yo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi to my all union Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi to my all union   Hi to my all union Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi to my all union
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fortius Forum :: Fortius Requirement-
Jump to: